There’s no better way to grow and discover more about God, ourselves and pursuing our dreams than being in community—in small groups, workshops and at retreats. When you book me for your gathering, here’s what you can expect:
- Inspiring, engaging stories, lots of laughter, and truth from God’s word.
- Space to (re)discover how unbelievably amazing God’s made you.
- Practical strategies to recognize and use your God-designed strengths.
- Coaching tools to release resentments and get out of ruts.
- Fresh hope to take back in to situations you’re facing today.
As a woman and a mother of four, I get what it’s like to live with challenges that push us past our limits. Instead of giving up or coping through double-fudge ice cream (much), we can choose to thrive, laugh, and help each other pursue God’s dreams for us, no matter how intense life gets. After all, His promise of abundant life applies to us, too—every day—no matter what we’re facing… right?!
Event coordinators: I work with groups to tailor presentations to your specific needs. So let’s plan an event or workshop that’s perfect for your group!
Note: I’m taking a break in 2016. Please email me to discuss availability in 2017.
Frequently Requested Topics:
- Surrender to Better: How understanding our adoption by God changes our experience and enjoyment of life, church, and spiritual practices that often feel burdensome.
- Why Your Weirdness Is Wonderful: Use your values and pet-peeves to discover and live your strengths (and overcome conflict with others and their quirks!)
- Get Your Joy Back: Practical ways to live in forgiveness despite ongoing challenges.
- FearLESS: How to get out of the boat and live God’s dreams for you, no matter how stormy life gets.
“Thank you for this morning, I am completely encouraged and ready to take my joy back!”
“Thank you so much for your wonderful, honest, encouraging talk today! It was so refreshing. Our discussion after the talk was also deeper than it usually is and I attribute that to the fact that you modeled vulnerability in your talk!”
“Thank you so much for your time with us this morning. The ladies were so delighted to hear you speak… and many of them have still been discussing how to embrace their strengths and even use their weaknesses to find their strengths. Again, thank you!”
“Your talk helped me feel hope and see that I can be creative …that things can and will change!”
“Loved your honesty. You come across as a girlfriend I’d love to have coffee with!”
“I loved the way you cast new light on Scripture.”
“This strengths and goals talk is one of the best I’ve ever heard.”
“Thanks for the treasure trove of info that you blessed us with this morning!”
“Thank you, Laurie, for sharing with us today! Your message had a powerful impact and so many practical applications to implement right away!”
Questions? Want to find out more or check my availability for the date of your event? Please message me at LaurieWallin(at)gmail(dot)com and I’ll do my best to respond within 24 hours.
I look forward to working with you!